Introducing the Starbucks Partner Hours, a scheduling app exclusively developed for Starbucks Partners. In recognition of the invaluable contributions made by their working employees, Starbucks has developed this new scheduling app to download and enhance the employees experience and empower them to manage their work-life balance with ease.
With the with Starbucks Scheduling app, Starbucks Partner can now conveniently access their own work schedules through their mobile device and enable notifications to stay informed and organized. This new scheduling app does not only allows you to to view their store timings and programs, but also notify the reminders, also provide the flexibility to check working hours, change their availability and request time off seamlessly. Say goodbye to traditional scheduling methods and embrace the future of efficient with this scheduling app.
How To Download the Starbucks Partner Hours app on Your Phone
Certainly! Here is a clear-cut, step-by-step guide on how to download the partner hours app on your android phone directly by following simple steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the Starbucks Partner hub at https://starbucks-wfmr.jdadelivers.com/retail.
- If the link doesn’t open, click on this alternate link : https://id.starbucks.com/SecureAuth83/SecureAuth.aspx
- Once on the homepage, login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Global Username or Network ID into the designated field.
- After entering your Network ID & Password, click on the “Log In” button.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be redirected to the dashboard.
- Type “mobile app” in the search bar located at the top of your dashboard.
- You’ll see the app which is named with “Starbucks Partner Hours”.
- Click on Download or Install based on your device’s operating system (android or ios)
- Open Starbucks Partner Hours to manage your schedules on mobile device in your account.
By following these step-by-step instructions, Partners can successfully downloaded the app. Now conveniently manage your work schedules.
How To Check your Starbucks Partner schedules without app?
Certainly! Here is a clear-cut, step-by-step guide on how do working employees check your working schedules without partner hours app:
- To Check your work schedules, go to the Starbucks Partner hub by visiting the https://sbux.co/starbuckspartnerhours
- On the login page, Enter your Global Username or Network ID into the provided fields.
- Then Enter your Password in the Next Section.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Once you’re logged in, you will be directed to the dashboard. Look for the “Account” section, usually located in the top navigation menu or on the homepage.
- By Clicking on the link, employees can check their work schedules from your account.
- Work Schedule : Displays your upcoming shifts and hours. You can review the dates, times, and locations of your scheduled shifts in this section.
- Request Time Off : Locate the time off requests section on the webpage. Here, you can submit your time off requests for specific dates or periods.
- Availability :Change your availability preferences and inform your supervisors of your preferred working hours or any restrictions you may have.
If you need to make any changes to your store schedules, regular timings, time off requests, or availability, we highly recommend you to download starbucks partner hours app. As the instructions provided on the webpage to make the necessary adjustments. These work schedules may vary depending on the store location.
How To Get SBUX app QR Code
To scan qr code, every working employee will need to follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and visit the Starbucks Partner Hours (Quick Reference Guide).
- On the login page, Type the Global Username or Network ID to proceed.
- Scan the QR Code from your mobile.
- you can directly Scan the QR Code or use the built-in QR Code scanner available on some smartphones.
- After scanning the QR Code , a prompt appears to open a link associated with it. Click on link to continue.
- Based on operating system you can download or install just by QR Code scan.
- Open SBUX to manage your partner account.
Why is the Partner Hours app not showing shifts?
Make sure your shift schedule has been properly assigned in the online system. If the issue persists, contact your store manager or customer support .
Is it possible to connect partner hours app to my phone’s calendar?
Currently, there is no direct integration available between them in any mobile device.
How can I Change my availability?
Open the scheduling application, go to the “Availability” section, and follow the instructions provided to change availability preferences.
How do I check my work-schedule?
Log in to the partner hours app using your Starbucks Partner ID, and your own work schedule will be displayed on the main dashboard or “Schedule” section.
Contact Customer support
If you encounter any issues or have queries related to partner hours app, reaching out to the Starbucks support is the recommended course of action. To contact Customer support, simply dial 1-866-504-7368. Don’t hesitate to make use of this valuable resource whenever working employee require Customer support.